Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
Vue.Js Developer/Senior Developer Goa, India | Full-Time
The person will work collaboratively with peers to develop, enhance, and maintain applications such as: client specific websites and VueJs applications. The candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively. The person in this position will support current customer applications as well as develop new apps / modifications to current applications. The candidate must be familiar with configuration and system testing processes. This position requires an experienced, self-motivating individual capable of performing in a web development environment.
- Develop user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Write high end, function, reusable, and performant code using core Vue, VueX, and Vue Router to create websites and web applications
- Implement fixes for existing applications per specifications or on direction of senior staff
- Deploy changes/new modules into production environment, or client framework
- Run code optimization tools and analysers to spot and refactor inefficiencies to create highly performant code
- Build modular and reusable components and libraries
- Implement automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions in applications under development and applications in production where you might have to work with someone's code
- Implement unit test cases for your code and for integration testing
- Keep clear and descriptive code comments; understand project documentation and keep project files (naming convention and structure) well organized. Contribute to technical documentation and deployment guides
- Need to collaborate with the backend team to write, test, and execute code that merges with live streams and API endpoints
- Communicate with team on task progress, assess implementation risks and work toward keeping the project within objectives (timeline, budget, quality)
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in designing and developing applications using VueJs
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Highly proficient with the Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, Socket.IO.
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- In-depth understanding of coding and other software development best practices
- Knowledge of MS Office and project management, diagramming and analysis tools
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills: can read business requirements, analyze issues and proposed solutions to make sure they can be implemented successfully.
- Ability to identify alternatives and find an optimal way to implement a solution.
- Ability to apply logic in identifying patterns, structures and formats and organizing ideas to validate solutions proposed.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage time on several tasks and juggle competing deadlines.
- Ability to act on the information provided or get information needed so that decisions for project implementations can be made quickly and effectively.
- Ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing effectively.
Education and Work Experience:
- The candidate should have over 3 years of working experience in VueJS
- Background in CS, IT or related scientific discipline is preferred.
If that's not your area, check our other 7 Open Positions
Creative Capsule is a software consulting firm established in 2003 with a team of 250+ full-time employees.
Our business is built on a culture of open communication, new ways of thinking, and the delivery of innovative, quality solutions that drive client satisfaction.