Veeva Front-End Developer (Verna, Goa, India | Full Time)
This position is primarily responsible for development of email templates and the candidate should also be able to handle web page development. Good working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a must. In addition, the candidate would require to be able to follow processes, have an eye for detail, should be proactive and sharp in understanding requirements.
- Work in the Veeva framework.
- Develop email templates.
- Develop web pages.
- Debug HTML/CSS issues.
- Edit and create annotation in Photoshop.
- Create Veeva multi-channel presentation, slides, reference documents.
- Create custom object and fields in Veeva.
- Set-up products in Veeva and Salesforce.
- Create reports in Salesforce.
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with HTML, CSS.
- Good understanding of PDF, Acrobat.
- Basic understanding of Photoshop.
- Ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing
- Ability to learn and apply quickly independently
- Detail oriented, meticulous & methodical
- Strong analytical skills and innovative problem-solving skills
- Should be able to do RND whenever required
- Strong work ethic, reliability and consistency
Education and Work Experience:
- The candidate should have minimum 2 year of working experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background in CS, IT or related scientific discipline is preferred