UI/UX Designer (Verna, Goa, India | Full Time)
This position is responsible for designing software and platforms that meet client needs. The person should be capable of combining interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. This person will be responsible to take deliberate design decisions and translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. Also, be a great team player, experienced in working with web development team.
- Create user-centered design solutions that promote ease of use, best in class interaction design, and optimized user experience for web and mobile applications
- Help define user requirements, create wireframes
- Present UI concepts and design approaches clearly and convincingly
- Create UI implementation specs for the teams
- Work and collaborate with the web development team to meet technical requirements for projects
- Develop concepts, design systems, UI style guides, graphics and illustrations
- Stay up to date with design application changes, new technology and industry developments.
- Communicate with client and other teams' staff on task progress, assess implementation risks and work toward keeping the project within objectives (timeline, budget, quality)
- Experience in visual design backed by portfolio examples (strong knowledge of Adobe Suite tools.)
- Strong knowledge in User Experience and skills in User Interaction Design UI/UX and technology development with specific expertise with web-based applications, supported with portfolio of past work.
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Creative personality, being able to think differently
- Strong analytical skills: can read business requirements, analyze issues and proposed solutions to make sure they can be implemented successfully
- Ability to identify alternatives and find an optimal way to implement a solution
- Ability to follow through and make sure the right logic is applied
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software, if necessary
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively to clients and/or internal teams
- Passionate about the work
- Self-starter personality who can work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to manage time on several tasks and juggle competing deadlines
Education and Work Experience:
- The candidate should have minimum 4 years of design and UX experience.
- Background in CS, Fine Arts, IT or related scientific discipline is preferred.
Along with the resume, you need to provide recent portfolio of the best work you wish to share with us or link to a portfolio website. Please provide brief writeups about the challenge/your solution for more specific examples (short case study format).
*Resumes without portfolio will not be considered.