Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
Veeva – Team Lead (Verna, Goa, India | Full Time)
Team Lead – Veeva
The primary responsibility of a person in this position is to oversee the Veeva content development team. The person is responsible for resolving project-specific concerns and issues. This person will communicate with internal staff as well clients regarding deadlines, priorities and assignments. The person is to assist in defining coding standards and ensuring that the output of the team is of the highest quality. The person is responsible for managing team performance and competence.
- Oversee development of email flyers (responsive and/or non-responsive) and ensure it is according to specifications and follow coding standards.
- Conduct periodic review of code and provide timely feedback to each team member.
- Participate in developing email flyers (responsive and/or non-responsive) according to specifications, project timelines and coding standards.
- Plan email structure for responsive coding as per W3C standards.
- Checking compatibility using EmailonAcid by following best practices for email coding development.
- Perform integration/functionality testing on own code to check for errors, content, device/compatibility issues for emails.
- Work with QA to ensure that application meets relevant QA standards and fixing any issues reported by QA.
- Fix issues thoroughly so that once resolved, issues do not fail the QA retest. Should be able to resolve device specific issues raised by QA
- Edit and create annotation in Photoshop.
- Create Veeva multi-channel presentation, slides, reference documents. Create custom object and fields in Veeva.
- Communicate with internal staff as well clients to resolve important issues, educate regarding solution risks and barriers
- Assist in defining coding standards and frameworks to be used and ensure teams comply with the existing standards.
- Define performance objectives and direction for the team members’ growth and conduct performance evaluations.
- Assign work to resources, negotiate deadlines, manage work to meet deadlines.
- Monitor emerging technologies and evaluate their applicability to client’s business goals, define team’s professional development objectives.
- Experience in managing small to mid-sized teams
- Experience in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Experience in developing email templates
- Knowledge of Veeva vault environment would be preferable
- Should have knowledge in building an App/CLM
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing technical aspects to people with various backgrounds and management levels.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with ability to function at both the detail and conceptual levels.
- Strong work ethic, professional attitude, and a desire to excel.
- Ability to manage time and resources and juggle competing deadlines effectively.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and other relevant software tools.
Education and Work Experience:
- This individual should have over 8 years of working experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is required in CS, IT or related scientific discipline.