Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
SSRS Developer (Verna, Goa, India | Full Time)
This position is responsible for designing and developing database solutions for clients based on their needs and objectives. This person will be responsible for providing answers to client queries and resolve their issues, developing database retrieval processes, and implement database modelling best practices for the company. The candidate must have the ability to read and write complex queries, the ability to create database objects (tables, views, stored procedures, user-defined functions) and modify existing reporting content.
To perform this job successfully, an individual would need to be able to understand complex business processes, gather requirements, work efficiently, and verify their results. The person will closely work with Software Development Engineers to create, maintain, and support SSRS reports in a compliant, regulated environment.
- Compile user requirements and specifications for reports
- Design, create, deploy, and test SQL reports using SSRS
- Validate report functionality with internal staff/end users
- Respond to users to troubleshoot and/or improve existing reports
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues with database integrity, performance, blocking and deadlocking, replication and other such issues
- Experience in database performance tuning and query optimization
- Experience working on Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016/2017 database Platform
- Experience in Microsoft Reporting Services 2014/2016/2017 Development Environments
- Experience in PowerShell or any scripting language is desirable.
- In depth knowledge of T-SQL, SSRS database optimization and other techniques is a must.
- Strong knowledge of how to effectively manage indexes and perform integrity checks
- Strong understanding of database structures and principles
- Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and accurately, verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills and innovative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to manage time and resources and juggle competing deadlines effectively
- Strong work ethic, professional attitude, and a desire to excel
Education and Work Experience:
This individual should have an advanced engineering degree and over 4 years in database support and development in Microsoft SQL Server environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience. MCDBA / MCT certification preferred.Apply online