Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
Software Development Trainer (Verna, Goa, India | Full Time)
This position is responsible for identifying technical training needs of the organization, preparation of training content, and execution of software training plans. The trainer will also be responsible to review results and trainee feedback to improve materials and classes, as well as identify and develop additional software training opportunities by coordinating with technical teams and business stakeholders. This position will work in the training deparment and the candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Identify individual, groups, projects, and topics for software training needs and requirements by talking to supervisors and the training department.
- Contribute in creating content, assignments, and evaluations for new training programs per the company’s goals, guidelines, and values.
- Manage priortize, and execute pre-defined training programs and list of trainees based on supervisors’ feedback and roles of trainees.
- Assess trainees’ progress and knowlegde on an individual and group basis during training to adjust training as needed.
- Keep trainees informed on course content updates, requirements, evaluation procedures, and attendance requirements.
- Evaluate and grade trainees’ progress by coordinating with various trainers and team leads to ensure effective feedback is delivered timely and frequently..
- Gather feedback from trainees and team leads to check effectiveness of the program.
- Track and record training, and evaluation history via spreadsheets and learning management software.
- Apply new technologies that can help in effective delivery of courses and improve the learning experience for users (e.g., online/distance learning programs).
- Experience with at least one of the frontend frameworks between Angular / React JS / Vue.
- Experience with at least two programming languages between Dot Net / Java / Node JS / Python.
- Understanding of relational, object, and document databases and object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experience in delivering training in areas of software programing, QA, and infrastructure support.
- Passionate about training, sharing knowledge with others, and mentoring.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts lucidly and keep an audience engaged.
- Ability to analyze situations and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to quickly learn new technical and non-technical concepts.
- Effectively coordinate among multiple teams.
- Strong work ethic, a professional attitude, and a desire to excel.
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage time effectively to meet competing deadlines.
- Ability to write and speak in English fluently.
- Ability to think logically.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment.
Education and Work Experience
The candidate must have over 10 years of relevant industry work experience in a related position with a bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science/IT.Apply online