Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
Senior Recruitment Specialist (Verna, Goa, India | Full Time)
The Senior Recruitment Specialist’s focus is understanding hiring needs of the company and the hiring managers and sourcing the best talent to fill open positions. This person is expected to collaborate with internal teams to help make good hiring decisions and help find talented candidates with potential and focus on long-term professional growth. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in recruitment, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. This person is expected to perform their duties without supervision. This position reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Meet hiring needs by focusing on the company’s objectives and assist in developing recruitment strategies to source the right candidates
- Collaborate with internal teams to assess who would be the right fit by better understanding the nature of work and a supervisor’s expectations for the role
- Assist with creating job descriptions for new roles
- Establish connections with prospects and sell opportunities available to them while promoting the company’s values and work culture
- Employ effective recruiting strategies to build a database of qualified candidates based on the hiring needs and objectives
- Source candidates using databases, internal referrals, professional and social media, and other recruiting sources
- Grow and foster relationships with qualified active and passive candidates by collaborating with PR in developing messages and tactics that would be relevant to the candidates
- Participate in job fairs and build network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and recruiting partners
- Assist with administrative tasks related to recruitment to track candidate status and maintain accurate records in internal databases and systems
- Stay up to date on industry trends and practices by staying current with professional publications and participating in educational opportunities
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in sourcing for software companies
- Knowledge of industry job boards and relevancy to positions
- Experience prescreening candidates and conducting interviews
- Experience working with candidates of varying level of experience and qualifications
- Experience with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Experience with different recuritment techniques and methodologies
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Ability to recognize how an individual may fit within a team and organizational culture
- Ability to assess a person’s talents, relevant knowledge, skills, and what roles suit them the best
- Ability to communicate clearly and directly both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to manage time, multiple position priorities, and competing deadlines
- Be persistent and dedicated to the position and work
- Have a strong work ethic, personal accountability, and discipline to work independently
- Ability to easily connect with various people and display a professional, positive, and approachable demeanor
Education and Work Experience:
This individual should have a degree in management, human resources, or other relevant field and over 5 years of work experience or equivalent education and experience.
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Great pay and health coverage
- Bonuses based on performance
- Opportunity for advancement
About Creative Capsule:
Creative Capsule was founded in 2003. Since then, it has grown into a team of more than 200 motivated software professionals across India with a home base in Goa. Our clients are rapidly growing SaaS and software startup companies and life sciences companies in the US and Switzerland who share our passion for innovation.
Creative Capsule builds lasting development relationships that ensure our financial and project stability. We create highly skilled and effective software teams that integrate seamlessly with our client's organizations. We work to understand each client's unique business needs and culture and then construct cohesive teams that grow with our clients.
Creative Capsule helps talented software professionals unleash their full potential. We ensure a close fit with each client by selecting team members with technical and personal attributes that resonate with the client's needs and culture. Our business is built on a culture of open communication, new ways of thinking, and the delivery of innovative, quality solutions that drive client satisfaction. At Creative Capsule, we work together with our employees to achieve our shared goals while fostering each individual's personal growth.
Learn more about working at Creative Capsule here: https://www.creativecapsule.com/careersApply online