Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
React Native Senior Developer Verna, Goa, India | Full-Time
This position is responsible for developing utility and functionality applications on both iOS and Android platforms. The candidate will be fixing issues and errors with existing applications as well as developing modules for new solutions. This candidate will assist in finding effective and efficient solutions for application design and architecture and in testing application performance.
- Develop modules for new applications based on specifications with no supervision
- Implement fixes for existing applications per specifications
- Migrate changes into the production environment, or client framework with guidance from senior staff
- Deploy enhancements based on specifications with no supervision
- Perform unit testing to ensure specific functions are working as expected with no supervision
- Assist in testing application performance
- Assist in project documentation
- Assist in finding effective and efficient solutions for application design and architecture.
- Communicate with client and other teams members on task progress, assess implementation risks and work towards keeping the project within objectives (timeline, budget, quality) with guidance from senior staff.
- Learn new tools and technologies.
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience using Restful APIs
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Understanding of standards and commonly used SDKs or frameworks for mobile applications
- Understanding of performance and platform limitations (e.g., memory, battery, processing etc) on mobile devices and the techniques required to work past them
- Strong analytical skills: can read business requirements, analyze issues and propose solutions to make sure they can be implemented successfully.
- Ability to identify alternatives and find an optimal way to implement a solution.
- Ability to apply logic in identifying patterns, structures and formats and organizing ideas to validate solutions proposed.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage time on several tasks and juggle competing deadlines
- Be able to explain technical project details effectively in English verbally and in writing
Education and Work Experience:
The candidate should have over 5 years of working experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Background in CS, IT or related scientific discipline is preferred.
If that's not your area, check our other 22 Open Positions
Creative Capsule is a software consulting firm established in 2003 with a team of 250+ full-time employees.
Our business is built on a culture of open communication, new ways of thinking, and the delivery of innovative, quality solutions that drive client satisfaction.