React.js Developer (Verna, Goa, India | Full Time)
The primary responsibility of this position will be in developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. The person is responsible to ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. This person will communicate with internal staff working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Produce clean and well-structured code, with detailed specifications
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Implement pixel perfect design as delivered by our designers that works across mobile, desktop and tablets according to OS specifications provided
- Perform effective self-testing and work with QA on ensuring that application meets relevant QA standards by taking ownership to devise a plan for minimizing errors and bugs
- Implement unit test cases for your code and for integration testing
- Connect front-end interfaces with REST APIs, GraphQL to create dynamic applications
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle, including the strategy and the architecture of the systems you will eventually build
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to project discussions and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Increase proficiency level in technologies used by the client and investigate and develop skills in new technologies. Stay informed about industry best practices.
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience with React framework
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules, WebPack is highly preferred
- Experience with the usage of Node/NPM/Yarn
- Experience with React Native is desired
- Knowledge of implementing solutions using Redux in a ReactJS application, is an advantage.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/SVN
- Strong analytical skills: can read business requirements, analyze issues and proposed solutions to make sure they can be implemented successfully
- Ability to identify alternatives and find an optimal way to implement a solution
- Ability to follow through and make sure the right logic is applied
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Should be highly motivated and who can work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to manage time on several tasks and juggle competing deadlines
Education and Work Experience:
The candidate should have over 3 years of working experience in React.js. Background in CS, IT or related scientific discipline is preferred.Apply Online