Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
Project Manager (Verna, Goa, India | Full Time)
This position is responsible for helping technical teams with managing projects and tasks they are responsible for, to ensure timely delivery of projects that are of high quality. The candidate in this position will be working with various resources to identify and resolve challenges in communication, process, or access to the client’s environment; assist and develop testing strategies and work with test engineers to resolve any issues; develop relationships with the client IT and third-party vendors.
- Assist technical teams during review of requirements with a client or help define requirements and lead communications with various teams to make sure requirements are clear, concrete, concise and testable independently.
- Help technical teams to stay focused and organized by identifying a project schedule and implementation plan, including risk mitigation independently.
- Assign and manage resources, project deliverables and milestones for assigned projects independently.
- Address project issues by facilitating decision making within the project team to ensure project stays within project objectives (in terms of time, scope, budget).
- Report on project status and other important aspects to team members, senior staff and the client on assigned tasks/projects.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate technical and project documentation on assigned tasks/projects.
- Assist in managing client IT and third-party vendors by communicating expectations, providing feedback, and managing conflicts impacting the project on assigned tasks/projects.
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following skills and experience:
- Proficiency with PM tools like Jira, TFS, MS Project and MS Office suite applications.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, IT and PM best practices.
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall processes.
- Knowledge of trends in digital marketing.
- Knowledge of technologies used in web and mobile application development including user interface, SEO, analytics, eCRM
- Ability to communicate technical aspects to people with non-IT background.
- Ability to act as a liaison between client and internal teams on projects.
- Ability to ensure that solutions developed by technical teams fit the business needs.
- Ability to offer alternative approaches to achieve the client goals.
- Ability to analyse complex situations and manage all variables to achieve optimal solutions.
- Ability to act on the information provided or get information needed so that decisions for project implementations can be made quickly and effectively.
- Ability to motivate teams.
- Ability to define and prioritize short-term and long-term objectives for the teams and make necessary corrections under changing circumstances.
- Ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing
Education and Work Experience:
The candidate should have over 10 years of total experience with at least 5 years of relevant experience working in project management role. Background in CS, IT or related scientific discipline is preferred.