Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
Mobile Applications Developer Verna, Goa, India | Full-Time
This position is responsible for development of utility and functionality applications for iOS/android frameworks. The person will be fixing issues and errors with existing applications as well as developing modules for new solutions. This person will assist in finding effective and efficient solutions for application design and architecture and in testing application performance.
- Develop modules for new applications based on specifications with no supervision
- Implement fixes for existing applications per specifications or on direction of senior staff with no supervision
- Migrate changes into production environment, or client framework with guidance from senior staff
- Deploy enhancements based on specifications with no supervision
- Perform unit testing to ensure specific functions are working as expected with no supervision
- Assist in testing of application performance
- Assist in project file clean up and project documentation
- Assist in finding effective and efficient solutions for application design and architecture
- Suggest new ideas for improvements
- Communicate with client and other teams' staff on task progress, assess implementation risks and work towards keeping the project within objectives (timeline, budget, quality) with guidance from senior staff
- Learn new tools and technologies
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with C/C++ and Objective C, Cocoa Touch and/or Java, Android SDK
- Experience with Object Oriented languages
- Experience with relational databases using SQL Server and/or SQLite
- Experience using OpenGL in development and proficiency in 3D programming
- Experience developing reusable APIs
- Knowledge of iOS and/or android application development and design guidelines and compliance requirements
- Knowledge of XCode and/or Eclipse IDE
- Understanding of standards and commonly used SDKs or frameworks for mobile applications
- Understanding of performance and platform limitations (e.g. memory) on mobile devices and the techniques required to work past them.
- Strong analytical skills: can read business requirements, analyze issues and proposed solutions to make sure they can be implemented successfully
- Ability to identify alternatives and find an optimal way to implement a solution
- Ability to apply logic in identifying patterns, structures and formats and organizing ideas to validate solutions proposed
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to manage time on several tasks and juggle competing deadlines
- Be able to explain technical project details effectively in English verbally and in writing.
Education and Work Experience:
- The candidate should have over 3 years of working experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background in CS, IT or related scientific discipline is preferred.
If that's not your area, check our other 22 Open Positions
Creative Capsule is a software consulting firm established in 2003 with a team of 250+ full-time employees.
Our business is built on a culture of open communication, new ways of thinking, and the delivery of innovative, quality solutions that drive client satisfaction.