Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
Windows – User Support Specialist Verna, Goa, India | Full-Time
This position is responsible to provide computer/network support to office staff. The person should have excellent problem-solving skills for troubleshooting computer, network, software and hardware issues in a timely and professional manner. The candidate should be patient, with good communication skills, and should have the desire to learn new technologies. This person will report to the IT Manager.
- IT Helpdesk
- Diagnose and solve computer hardware, software and network issues
- Set up new laptops and desktops, configure software (e.g. MS Office, VPN, etc.)
- Set up new users’ accounts, profiles and handle password issues
- Work with vendors to resolve any IT related issues independently
- Identify users’ requirement and provide peripherals like keyboard, mouse, etc.
- Systems Administration
- Create users and give appropriate rights using Active Directory
- Install and update Windows, Mac software on client and server machines
- Roll out software updates and patches using software update server
- Preventive maintenance of user computers and servers including updates to OS, BIOS, antivirus, and firmware, disk clean-ups, defragmentation
- Network Administration
- Support and administration of office network
- Regularly monitor and manage server backups
- Configure network firewall
- Create local websites on IIS
- Configure DNS, DHCP
- Experience in software, hardware and network troubleshooting
- Experience in Windows, Windows Server, Mac OS
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as IIS, MSSQL, MySQL, Bind, Apache, MySQL, Nginx, etc.
- Experience with cloud hosting: AWS, Azure
- Experience in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Knowledge of FPS, ACLs
- Knowledge of WDS, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of SharePoint would be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with various levels from junior developers to executive staff
- Ability to stay calm, professional in troubleshooting and resolving support issues
- Should like working with people and training others
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to adjust tasks and schedule and adapt to changing priorities
Education and Work Experience:
This individual should possess a graduate degree in a computer related field with over 3 years of experience in System Administration.
If that's not your area, check our other 22 Open Positions
Creative Capsule is a software consulting firm established in 2003 with a team of 250+ full-time employees.
Our business is built on a culture of open communication, new ways of thinking, and the delivery of innovative, quality solutions that drive client satisfaction.