Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
Front-end Developer Goa / Pune / Ahmedabad, India | Full-Time
- Converting UI designs into working responsive HTML layouts
- Coding CSS based websites that are W3C compliant
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementing complex jQuery functionalities
- Working on cross browser compatibility for developed code
- Writing clean, well-documented and optimized code
- Optimising the application/website for maximum speed and scalability
- Working in a deadline-based environment
- Collaborating and communicating effectively with other team members and stakeholders.
- Contribute to project discussions and coordinate with all team members
- Perform effective self-testing and work with QA to ensure the application meets all relevant standards
- Increase proficiency level in technologies used by the client and investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Strong experience working in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in Angular and ReactJS preferred
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Materialize
- Basic understanding of server-side pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS
- Knowledge of design tools including Photoshop, Illustrator & Sketch
- Knowledge of working with PHP/.NET CMS frameworks is an additional advantage
- Knowledge of source versioning systems like Git, SVN & TFS preferred
- Strong analytical skills: can read business requirements, analyze issues and propose optimal solutions
- Ability to apply logic in identifying patterns, structures and formats and organizing ideas to validate solutions proposed
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts, tech-stacks and software
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage time on several tasks and juggle competing deadlines
- Be able to explain technical project details effectively in English, verbally and in writing
Education and Work Experience:
- The candidate should have minimum 3 years of working experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background in CS, IT or related scientific discipline is preferred.
If that's not your area, check our other 13 Open Positions
Creative Capsule is a software consulting firm established in 2003 with a team of 250+ full-time employees.
Our business is built on a culture of open communication, new ways of thinking, and the delivery of innovative, quality solutions that drive client satisfaction.