Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
Drupal – Senior Developer Verna, Goa, India | Full-Time
This position will be responsible to develop web applications and workflow using Drupal. The candidate will support current customer applications as well as develop new apps / modifications to current applications. The candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively. Candidate must have proven interpersonal skills. This position requires an experienced, self-motivating individual capable of performing in a web development environment.
- Develop/implement new modules to specifications that complies with Drupal Coding Standards
- Implement fixes for existing applications per specifications or on direction of senior staff
- Understand client’s business needs and develop a software solution with necessary validations
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions in applications under development and applications in production where you might have to work with someone's code and provide suitable solutions for issues/errors/new features based on the understanding of the system and client business processes
- Keep clear and descriptive code comments; understand project documentation and keep project files (naming convention and structure) well organized. Contribute to technical documentation and deployment guides
- Perform testing and work with QA on ensuring that application meets relevant QA standards by taking ownership to devise a plan for minimizing errors and bugs
- Increase proficiency level in technologies used by the client and investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Strong experience in Drupal 8 & 9
- Strong experience in Drupal 8.x, configuring control modules
- Strong experience with RDBMS & writing custom SQL, Drupal API experience
- In-depth understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- In-depth understanding of web technologies and HTTP.
- In-depth knowledge in terms of developing Secured and High-Performance websites.
- Strong analytical skills: can read business requirements, analyze issues and proposed solutions to make sure they can be implemented successfully
- Ability to identify alternatives and find an optimal way to implement a solution
- Ability to follow through and make sure the right logic is applied
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to manage time on several tasks and juggle competing deadlines
- Ability to explain technical project details effectively in English verbally and in writing
Education and Work Experience:
The candidate should have minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Background in CS, IT or related scientific discipline is preferred.
If that's not your area, check our other 22 Open Positions
Creative Capsule is a software consulting firm established in 2003 with a team of 250+ full-time employees.
Our business is built on a culture of open communication, new ways of thinking, and the delivery of innovative, quality solutions that drive client satisfaction.