Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
DevOps Engineer/Sr Engineer Verna, Goa, India | Full-Time
The candidate is responsible to work with an organization's IT and development team to improve software deployment. This person will be responsible to assist in creating/improving scripts and tools for deployment. The candidate will have to assist IT Team to deploy and manage various services on Cloud Infrastructure.
- Develop self-service solutions for the development department to deliver software with quality and speed
- Build, optimize and maintain automation systems
- Setup and maintain Infrastructure as code templates
- Assist in identifying and re-provision legacy services to microservices
- Develop tools to improve Developers’ ability to rapidly deploy
- Assist in building a managing code release pipelines as directed by supervisor
- Automate tasks using different scripts – Node.js, Bash, Python, etc
- Help Developers and DevOps team to build new services using containers (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Create, configure and manage CI jobs using Jenkins and GitLab for various project
- Use cloud orchestration tools to automate infrastructure
- Setup and maintain serverless services like Lambda, Azure Functions, etc.
- Develop scaling strategies, automation scripts, and solutions to implement, streamline, and executing the software.
- Implement DevOps best practices. Conduct research, tests, and execute new techniques which could be reused and applied
- Good Knowledge of RDS (Relational Database Service) and Aurora DB
- Basic Knowledge of IAM (Identity and Access Management) Users, Policy, and Roles
- Basic Knowledge of KMS (Key Management Service) keys
- Basic Knowledge of Lambda
- Basic Knowledge of AWS Batch job
- Knowledge of basic Git commands
- Understanding of Cognito User Pool and User Pool Clients
- Understanding of API Gateways
- Understanding of Route53
- Working with GitFlow.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with various levels from junior to executive staff.
- Ability to quickly find optimal solutions and quick fixes
- Ability to stay calm, professional in troubleshooting and resolving support issues
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to adjust tasks and schedule and adapt to changing priorities
Education and Work Experience:
This individual should possess a graduate degree in a computer-related field and a minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
If that's not your area, check our other 22 Open Positions
Creative Capsule is a software consulting firm established in 2003 with a team of 250+ full-time employees.
Our business is built on a culture of open communication, new ways of thinking, and the delivery of innovative, quality solutions that drive client satisfaction.