Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
Cloud Engineer (Verna, Goa, India | Full Time)
This position is responsible to provide secure, scalable cloud-based solutions. The candidate is responsible to ensure servers and services are configured using standard best practices for reliability and scale the environment based on client needs. The candidate should be patient, have good communication skills, and should have the desire to learn new technologies.
- Provide/design secure, scalable solutions to client setup in cloud
- Implement security best practices, system hardening and configuration management for client servers and cloud infrastructure
- Build and manage code release pipelines to development, staging and production environments
- Implement and maintain infrastructure as code
- Configure new CloudWatch monitoring alerts and dashboards
- Maintain uptime, service reliability, and sustainability of cloud infrastructure and hosted applications
- Maintain an accurate picture of existing server, storage, networking software and hardware and virtual environments to support scaling against various project requirements.
- Help Developers and DevOps team to build new services using containers (Docker / Kubernetes).
- Identify pain points and bottlenecks in development lifecycle, and find ways to automate processes to help developers and IT teams
- Ensure servers and services are configured using standard best practices for reliability and scale the environment based on client needs
- Experience in Windows, Windows Server, Linux/Ubuntu, Mac OS
- Experience working on cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Strong understanding of implementing and configuration of dockers and Kubernetes setup
- Good understanding of networking concepts to help implement new services, troubleshoot issues when needed - DNS, DHCP, Software update server, deployment server, file server, firewall, routing, switching
- Understanding of server roles on a network.
- Good understanding of using monitoring tools like PRTG, AWS cloud watch, New Relic etc.
- Good knowledge of implementing and configuring Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, GitLab etc.
- Knowledge of creating scripts using Bash, Python, AutoIT.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with various levels from junior developers to executive staff.
- Ability to quickly find optimal solutions and quick fixes
- Ability to stay calm, professional in troubleshooting and resolving support issues
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to adjust tasks and schedule and adapt to changing priorities
Education and Work Experience:
- This individual should possess a graduate degree in a computer related field with over 3 years of relevant experience.