Who we are
Creative Capsule is a software development services company specializing in web and mobile application architecture, design, implementation, and support services for medium-size businesses and organizations.
We build technical teams to match your project needs and offer flexible options to work with your staff. We can:
- Work independently on a specific application project
- Complete overflow work
- Serve as a dedicated extension of your team, working closely with your staff across projects
We are experienced in the latest technologies, creative in our approach and follow industry best practices in project management process, Information Technology and Resource Management.
How you benefit
Refocus on Core Business
- Let our in-house implementation teams handle selective projects, freeing your staff to focus on core services and future roadmap
- Count on our team managers to meet your project goals with minimal oversight
Better Manage Capacity
- Cost-effectively handle spikes in project demand and overflow
- Prevent over-staffing or scrambling for expensive contractors
- Capitalize on time-zone differences for more production hours per day
Get Rapid Prototyping of New Features/Products
- Cost-effectively accelerate your team’s ability to demo new features to stakeholders
Reduce Time to Market
- Leverage experienced professionals who understand your business and expectations
- Speed delivery by using our US/India-based senior-level technical strategists and solution architects who can work concurrently on diverse projects
Save on Staffing
- Boost staff productivity by reducing resource-intensive recruitment and training, and chasing over-priced development talent
- Maximize savings with the lower cost of India-based services
What we do
What we do (our focus)
We focus on long-lasting partnerships. Since 2009, we’ve partnered with digital agencies that have entrusted us to develop applications for their largest and most demanding clients. Our teams have experience building applications for .NET, iOS, Android, and PHP, completing over 100 web, mobile, and integrated applications in the past two years.
We understand that clients often have tight timelines and we can help you successfully meet these challenges. We provide development, quality assurance, automated testing and project management services to help through the project lifecycle.
We respect the confidential nature of our work with agency clients and strictly follow non-disclosure agreements with all of our clients. We will never disclose the applications we build for you on our website or other communications without first requesting your permission.
What we do (our focus)
We focus on software quality. Our experience working with clients with a software product since 2008 means we know how to identify the right expertise to complement your existing team. We can assist you in areas from issue fixes, new feature development, system re-architecture, implementation, testing and deployment. Our teams may evolve over time to match your needs.
We know how to identify talent and can find the right staff to fit your needs. Our teams also know how to operate in remote environments and are experienced dealing with communication challenges.
Our clients include startups as well as established software product companies. We work with clients to extend capabilities of internal teams in niche areas such as iOS, Android, .NET, HTML 5 and other areas.
Our developers, solution architects and project managers work closely with your in-house team to develop new solutions or extend/port existing systems to mobile/tablet platforms. We can also rapidly build prototypes and/or product betas.
What we do (our focus)
We focus on becoming a dependable technology partner. Since 2003, we’ve been successfully delivering web and mobile application projects. We are experts at integrating custom add-ons or enhancements into an existing application to extend its functionality. We can help with custom module development for applications built in native .NET or PHP or on a frameworks or architect, and build a new application to meet your ongoing requirements. We also help with client implementations and infrastructure setup or maintenance. Partnering with us allows you to focus on your customers and core business, whether it is accounts receivable, insurance, training, property management, marketing, or any other area.
- Our technical and UI architects use best practices in respective technologies/platforms to design robust, scalable and functional apps
- Our mobile apps use native SDK or a hybrid approach depending on clients’ business needs and market strategy
- Our apps connect and exchange data with backend (CRM, HRM, ERP) systems using web services (SaaS) methodology
- Our solution architects bridge the data/information gap between disconnected systems by designing efficient, middleware solutions
- Our solutions have mobile interfaces for reporting and system administration
Role: Primarily focuses on operations, project delivery and customer relationships
Experience: Since 2005, Julia has developed an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle and is an experienced project manager with system implementations in the pharmaceutical, government, financial, professional, and consumer services industries.
Julia also has over 10 years of experience in strategic management and operations and has held senior management positions for several organizations. She is a creative problem solver who gets things done, consistently exceeding expectations.
She has managed and grown many teams. Under her leadership, Creative Capsule has doubled its staff to meet the growing demand from existing clients.
Julia graduated with an MBA in Finance from the University of Missouri – Kansas City.
Did you know? Julia is a Certified Internal Auditor and is a formidable basketball player.
Role: Provides oversight of technical strategy for client applications and focuses on business development
Experience: Salil focuses on technical strategy of applications, driving teams to deliver products that make business and financial sense for our clients. With over 10 years of experience in software development, he has proven success concentrating on emerging technologies with revenue potential.
An excellent communicator, he has successfully led and managed large projects with cross-functional teams. With his background in network security and infrastructure, he can envision how a software solution should fit into an existing IT infrastructure to ensure its success.
Under his leadership Creative Capsule has developed multiple applications on iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ platforms for consumers and physicians. Examples include the multi-award-winning app, GoMeals®, with over 500,000 downloads and more than 100 iPad sales aid apps used by the sales forces of several top-10 pharmaceutical companies.
Salil graduated with an advanced degree in Computer Science (Networking) from the University of Missouri – Kansas City.
Did you know? Salil has co-authored several IEEE journal publications and is passionate about perfecting his biryani recipes.