Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
UI/UX Senior Designer Goa, India | Full-Time
We are looking for a skilled UI/UX Designer who will design our software and platforms to help meet our customers' needs. The candidate will be responsible to make the product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers, by combining interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
A successful candidate should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. We also expect the person to have h3 portfolio of successful UI/UX and other technical projects.
- Analyze and meet product specifications and user expectations
- Perform concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Use special personas based on user research results
- Create right interaction models and evaluate their success
- Build wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Solve UX problems, such as usability or findability, using creative approach
- Collaborate with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Discuss design ideas and prototypes with developers
- Stay informed about competitor products and industry trends
- Experience of working as a UX Designer, UI Designer or other relevant position
- Significant experience with design software and a solid portfolio of design projects
- Excellent knowledge of interaction design and information architecture
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience in project management and research will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately, verbally and in writing
- Ability to identify alternatives and find an optimal way to implement a solution
- Ability to follow through and make sure the right logic is applied
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to manage time on several tasks and juggle competing deadlines
Education and Work Experience:
- The candidate should have over 5 years of working experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Education Background in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or other related area is preferred.
If that's not your area, check our other 7 Open Positions
Creative Capsule is a software consulting firm established in 2003 with a team of 250+ full-time employees.
Our business is built on a culture of open communication, new ways of thinking, and the delivery of innovative, quality solutions that drive client satisfaction.