Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
IT Security – Team Lead Verna, Goa, India | Full-Time
This position is responsible for managing, implementing and maintaining our IT security systems. The candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing safety measures and controls. The candidate will be responsible for overseeing network activity to identify vulnerable points and acting on privacy breaches and malware threats. Also, preventing unauthorized access to our data and responding to privacy breaches. The candidate will be responsible for managing and mentoring a team of IT Security Engineers, have excellent communication skills and should have the desire to learn about new technologies. In this role, the candidate should be knowledgeable about security frameworks and systems. This person will report to the Director of IT Services.
- Oversee and perform application penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and source code reviews
- Profile an application, identifying threats, and developing test cases to target identified threats
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities in applications and networks
- Evaluate security risk of third-party tools, components, plugins, etc.
- Oversee and participate in Security Incident Response and Investigation
- Manage project timelines, deadlines and expectations - including customer interactions
- Prepare reports documenting identified issues
- Create security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Interact with developers to provide feedback and remediation recommendations on findings
- Research emerging security topics and new attack vectors
- Write tools and scripts to automate technical processes and make audits more efficient
- Lead/mentor junior resources and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations
- Increase proficiency level in technologies used by the client and investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- In-depth understanding of security issues, exploitation techniques, and remediation measures
- Thorough and practical knowledge of OWASP.
- Ability to follow an in-depth manual testing process and not just run automated tools
- Development knowledge of any current programming languages would be an added advantage
- Strong understanding of software and application security
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Intercepting proxies (i.e., Burp Proxy, Charles Proxy, Web scarab Proxy, Paros Proxy, etc.)
- Hands on experience with popular security tools – Nessus, Burp suite, Metasploit, KALI Linux.
- Knowledge of AWS, GCP, Azure
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with various levels from junior developers to executive staff
- Ability to stay calm, professional in troubleshooting and resolving support issues
- Should like working with people and training others
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage, mentor and motivate IT Security Engineers
- Ability to adjust tasks and schedule and adapt to changing priorities
Education and Work Experience:
This individual should possess a graduate degree in a computer-related field with over 8 years of relevant experience.
If that's not your area, check our other 22 Open Positions
Creative Capsule is a software consulting firm established in 2003 with a team of 250+ full-time employees.
Our business is built on a culture of open communication, new ways of thinking, and the delivery of innovative, quality solutions that drive client satisfaction.