Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
Golang Developer Verna, Goa, India | Full-Time
The position will be primarily focussing on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. The candidate is responsible to ensure that the Go packages and programs are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. The candidate will coordinate with the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. The candidate will work collaboratively with peers to develop all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. The candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively. The person must have proven interpersonal skills.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing scalable, robust,, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications
- Integrate data storage solutions including databases, key-value stores, blob stores etc.
- Keep clear and descriptive code comments; understand project documentation and keep project files (naming convention and structure) well organized. Contribute to technical documentation and deployment guides
- Perform testing and work with QA on ensuring that application meets relevant QA standards by taking ownership to devise a plan for minimizing errors and bugs
- Play a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro service distributed architecture
- Increase proficiency level in technologies used by the client and investigate and develop skills in new technologies
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working with Go programming language
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Go web frameworks/libraries such as go-fcm, jwt-go, sqlx
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Strong Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SQL and NoSQL database concepts
- Strong Knowledge on MVC, RESTful, and ORM
- Basic experience with Reactjs
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic knowledge of macOS and terminal commands
- Strong analytical skills: can read business requirements, analyze issues and proposed solutions to make sure they can be implemented successfully
- Ability to identify alternatives and find an optimal way to implement a solution
- Ability to follow through and make sure the right logic is applied
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to manage time on several tasks and juggle competing deadlines
- Ability to explain technical project details effectively in English verbally and in writing
Education and Work Experience:
The candidate should have minimum 3 years of relevant experience. Background in CS, IT or related scientific discipline is preferred.
If that's not your area, check our other 22 Open Positions
Creative Capsule is a software consulting firm established in 2003 with a team of 250+ full-time employees.
Our business is built on a culture of open communication, new ways of thinking, and the delivery of innovative, quality solutions that drive client satisfaction.