Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
.NET Developer (Verna, Goa, India | Full Time)
The person will work collaboratively with peers to develop, enhance, and maintain applications such as: client specific websites and .NET applications. The candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively. Candidate will support current customer applications as well as develop new apps / modifications to current applications. Significant .NET development / GUI development required. Experience with SQL stored procedures is a must.
Candidate must be familiar with the configuration and system testing process. This position requires an experienced, self-motivating individual capable of performing in a web development environment. Candidate must have proven interpersonal skills
- Develop/implement new modules to specifications
- Implement fixes for existing applications per specifications
- Deploy changes/new modules into production environment, or client framework
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions in applications under development and applications in production where you might have to work with someone's code
- Implement unit test cases for your code and for integration testing
- Keep clear and descriptive code comments; understand project documentation and keep project files (naming convention and structure) well organized. Contribute to technical documentation and deployment guides
- Perform testing and work with QA on ensuring that application meets relevant QA standards by taking ownership to devise a plan for minimizing errors and bugs
- Increase proficiency level in technologies used by the client and investigate and develop skills in new technologies
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with .NET Framework, Visual Studio, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASMX and WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET
- Experience with MVC Framework, JQuery required.
- Experience with advanced SQL Queries, stored procedures, optimizations
- Experience with NHibernate / Entity Framework is preferred
- Experience with XML, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful) and AJAX is preferred.
- Experience with VBScript and ASP 3.0 is a plus.
- Unit testing with NUnit experience is preferred
- In-depth understanding of relational database concepts
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming and memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and accurately, verbally and in writing
- Ability to identify alternatives and find an optimal way to implement a solution
- Ability to follow through and make sure the right logic is applied
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to manage time on several tasks and juggle competing deadlines
Education and Work Experience:
- The candidate should have over 3 years of working experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background in CS, IT or related scientific discipline is preferred.