Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
DevOps – Jr Engineer (Verna, Goa, India | Full Time)
The candidate is responsible to work with an organization's IT and development team to improve software deployment. This person will be responsible to assist in creating/improving scripts and tools for deployment. The candidate will have to assist IT Team to deploy and manage various services on Cloud Infrastructure.
- Create and configure CI jobs using Jenkins and GitLab for various projects
- Manage user permissions for Jenkins CI jobs
- Troubleshoot build failures
- Update job configurations according to project needs
- Create POCs for different AWS Services
- Automate tasks using different scripts – Node.js, Bash, Python, etc
- Create and work with different branches
- Good Knowledge of RDS (Relational Database Service) and Aurora DB
- Basic Knowledge of IAM (Identity and Access Management) Users, Policy, and Roles
- Basic Knowledge of KMS (Key Management Service) keys
- Basic Knowledge of Lambda
- Basic Knowledge of AWS Batch job
- Knowledge of basic Git commands
- Understanding of Cognito User Pool and User Pool Clients
- Understanding of API Gateways
- Understanding of Route53
- Working with GitFlow
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with various levels from junior to executive staff.
- Ability to quickly find optimal solutions and quick fixes
- Ability to stay calm, professional in troubleshooting and resolving support issues
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to adjust tasks and schedule and adapt to changing priorities
Education and Work Experience:
- This individual should possess a graduate degree in a computer-related field and a minimum of 6 months of relevant experience.