Thank you for your application. Your profile and application details have been forwarded to our HR department.
Administrative Assistant Overland Park, Kansas, United States | Part-Time
The person in this position is responsible for providing administrative support to the senior executives and ensuring efficient operation of the US office. Supports operations through a variety of tasks related to project administration and communication. Supports management staff by handling a variety of organizational tasks and generally being helpful. The person should be familiar with a variety of the general structures, concepts, practices, and procedures when it comes to organizing, scheduling, and managing projects. The person will work independently and will report to an executive-level staff.
To be successful, the person in this position should be professional, polite, discreet with confidential and sensitive material, and attentive while also accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Most importantly, the person should have a genuine desire to help meet the needs of others.
Only US applicants will be considered for this position.
Handle office tasks, such as filing, setting up for meetings, reordering supplies, scheduling office cleaning, and submitting maintenance orders
- Create basic reports in Excel and provide editorial assistance for company presentations and other materials in MS Word and PowerPoint
- Conduct research using search engines on various projects and vendor selection – develop evaluation criteria, identify options, analyze results, and make recommendations based on the data collected
- Coordinate and make travel and accommodation arrangements for staff or clients
- Carry out internal communication to ensure staff is notified timely regarding operations activities
- Oversee planning and execution of office-related events such as happy hours and holiday parties
- Provide scheduling support to senior executives by booking appointments and preventing conflicts
- Take notes during meetings and transcribe minutes
- Assist in personal errands and tasks for senior executives
Experience in performing administrative duties
- Experience with taking notes and conducting research online
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Intermediate level proficiency in PowerPoint presentation
- Proficient in following instructions consistently
- Experience in record-keeping for office support functions such as maintenance reports, inventory reports, task reports, and other reports
- Experience in managing office supplies inventory and developing schedules for reporting staff
- Ability to stay discreet and conscientious about sensitive information
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing to people with various backgrounds
- Ability to see and solve problems
- Ability to gather information quickly and use that information to make decisions
- Ability to adjust tasks and schedule and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to handle small projects independently
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, personal accountability, and being dependable
- Passion for organizing and moving the projects along by planning next tasks to be done, helping people to act, and helping people to get tasks completed
- Enjoy helping others and deal with people with an appreciation for long-term relationships
Education and Work Experience:
This individual should have three years of relevant experience or equivalent education and experience. An associate degree or bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, or related field is preferred but not required.
Compensation and Working Hours:
Per hour, based on qualification and experience. Set weekly office hours at about 20 hours per week. This person needs to be located in the Kansas City metro area.
About Creative Capsule:
Creative Capsule was founded in 2003. Since then, it has grown into a team of more than 200 motivated software professionals across India with a home base in Goa. Our clients are rapidly growing SaaS and software startup companies and life sciences companies in the US and Switzerland who share our passion for innovation.
Creative Capsule builds lasting development relationships that ensure our financial and project stability. We create highly skilled and effective software teams that integrate seamlessly with our client's organizations. We work to understand each client's unique business needs and culture and then construct cohesive teams that grow with our clients.
Creative Capsule helps talented software professionals unleash their full potential. We ensure a close fit with each client by selecting team members with technical and personal attributes that resonate with the client's needs and culture. Our business is built on a culture of open communication, new ways of thinking, and the delivery of innovative, quality solutions that drive client satisfaction. At Creative Capsule, we work together with our employees to achieve our shared goals while fostering each individual's personal growth.
Learn more about working at Creative Capsule here: https://www.creativecapsule.com/careers
If that's not your area, check our other 13 Open Positions
Creative Capsule is a software consulting firm established in 2003 with a team of 250+ full-time employees.
Our business is built on a culture of open communication, new ways of thinking, and the delivery of innovative, quality solutions that drive client satisfaction.